Friday, September 05, 2008

Lost Love....

I believe every story has an ending, needless to say a very touching one. after going through so many ups and downs we still end up at the beginning where it all begins. I hate to say that I'm gonna lose you, yet again even though after that last incident i swore that i would cultivate those "lost" back again. I failed miserably. Who's fault was it to blame? neither you nor me. i guess this is what most would call fate. But then again, fate sure has its way around me especially.. not to mention how my mind has been warped and twisted by it.
Is forgetting someone that easy? even after we've spent mostly every minute together? How foolish of me but for a moment it seems like I've lost my consciousness about prioritizing. The process is definitely pain-staking. even as I'm typing it out, i could feel it darting into my heart.
well i guess all i could do now is to forget. But u know i couldn't possibly do that. even as we speak, time ticks away, and promos are impending-.-'' Fate sure has its way around me.
maybe one day we will get a chance together again. for i sure that brotherly feeling i gave u will soon fade away.....

No comments: