Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My relentless....

Recently i've knw a certain little gal. Shes mischievous, cute and could be petty at times. She had this problem, the "princess sickness". kinda like wanting ppl to follow her ideas, where she wanna go and suit her request. her friends shunned her because of that.. most would detest that attitude of hers. but i beg to differ.. i feel shes different from most gals that ive knw.. i think shes jus like a spicy flavour adding to a insipid main course. i would say, i feel comfortable being jus beside her.. even if we didnt talk as always. or even if we could jus spend few minutes together.
But it seemed too good to ever be true......

I stil rmb those eyes that u use to look me with,
How were they filled with emotions, but now seemed to be cold and foreign.
I told her my feelings and ever since, ive been trying to win her over. but it always results in a futile attempt....

You told me you never would see us together
You said that it is impossible, but i still tried.
At least with my whole heart, i poured it all out.
But as always you never fail to dis me aside, cast away my feelings and treated me differently
I knw its my fault, to make you go through this agony, to make u reject when u didnt want to hurt someone......
And still u didnt yield, instead the wound you made in my heart deepen even more
Till i finally breakdown and decided if its wat u wan, its wat u get........

i tried..
i knw...

Perhaps if we were together things would probably be different...

No comments: